Friday 24 July 2009

The adventure begins!!!

I am going to stay alone!!!.....for the first time!!!

We left (finally) at around 1.30 pm for penang where we would spend the night. There was a lot of forms to fill, and the time for registration the next day was not known!

The next day, I was getting so tensed up coz we needed to friggin leave!!! If we were going to REACH kedah( let alone Jitra) that evening.

We reached the campus, and my emotional status was such a MESS, coz they asked us to hurry up and find the room, and then go for the taklimat, LATE then the actual registration had closed, so we could do it another time! There wouldn’t be another time!!...my parents were leaving lah EFFERS, what the hell was I supposed to do.

With all this last minute stress, I thought I DEFINITELY WONT cry later when I have to say bye to my parents

I was wrong.

Finally we said goodbye, (sob sob) tears all around. Leaving them for like EVER. My dad was going to drive all the way back to Klang after dropping his daughter off for EVER. FOREVER.

So that night, I was in the “don’t eff with me” mode coz ALL I wanted to do was THINK about HOME!!! But that bloody night we had orientation. Which I thought was going to be fun fun fun and would help me cheer up you know.

I was wrong.

Bloody seniors ragged the shit out of us, screaming for no BLOODY reason.

Nut senior: “FASTER FASTER!!! WHY you are so SLOW. I SAID WHY ARE YOU SLOW”

Crazy senior: BILA senior Tanya soalan KITA JAWAB. SO KENAPA TAK ADA JAWAPAN??

We had to run rounds, do 50 jumping jacks, and the skipping rope. One CRAZY mother…. punished one girl and asked her to do something that would make all of us laugh. So I’m like okay, all of us laugh la (support). SO WE DID.

Senior: WAH SUDAH PANDAI PURA PURA ketawa ha!!

KENAPA PURA PURA KETAWA!!??....

Liza (under breath): bukan pura pura

Senior: APA? SAYA SURUH… DIA BUAT KAMU KETAWA! BUKAN KAMU PANDAI PANDAI KETAWA. SIAPA TADI PURA PURA KETAWA??

As if we were gonna all put up our hands and say we faked a laugh.

So we did twenty ketuk ketampi.

My bad…

CALL LOG

From Klang,

Yean may messaged asking how everything was. That time I was f*ck*d because we hadn’t reached yet, and I realized I didn’t have a bedsheet. But she told me that in HICT they had to stay in coll for ten hours, and I smiled.

Jacinta messaged asking if I had reached. That time I was more f*ck*d because I was very late, taklimat had started and I hadn’t even found my room.

Elizabeth messaged at night asking how the first official day was. So I vented.

Mr.Alfred replied with a “gambatte yo!” lol

Note. Shalini did NOT message. Hmm…mingke also but I heard she wants me to write about her in my blog….-.-“

BAB-EY AH (kedah slang)

Which I HATE

Im already quite slow at processing malay, then they hit me with this Kedah shitvkheifsiafjdh …so all I say is Hah?..Apa?....and they go TAKdey ah tak pey tak pey…..THE WHOLE DAY..

No comments: