Thursday 13 January 2011

My Muddled Puddle

Thursday, 13th January 2011


I came to class in a good mood!


I sat down for FIVE minutes and something happened that just switched off my happy. I'd rather not explain here in case feelings get hurt. Last thing I need. =S


But I find that in very delicate situations such as the one this morning, you have to refrain from pointing out rudeness for example or absolute insensitivity or risk blowing something out of proportion. 


There is not only ONE way to deal with everybody. That I definitely have learnt. 


My friend from home, said she rarely saw me stressed out if anything happened eg. "forgot to do homework/bring book" 


My other friend said I could be really insensitive and sarcastic at times.


Anyway in the spirit of Self discovery, 
I just took some universal personality test and scored high for stability- which means I'm relaxed, calm, secure and optimistic


and my overall comments are:


secretive, reclusive, messy, disorganized, introverted, unassertive, rarely worries, dislikes large parties, does not like to fit in, does not need to control others, solitary, ambivalent about chaos, tough, leisurely, does not respect authority, not aggressive, observer, abstract, impractical, dislikes leadership, daydreamer, bizarre, does not make friends easily, not a perfectionist, suspicious, rarely irritated, strong physical instincts, unsympathetic at times, risk taker, submissive, weird, sarcastic, strange


And many of them I do admit to be true! thats why I enlarged them.




When someone annoys me, I think of my family, God and a Transnational bus!


Oh well, its the weekend, I've got two new movies (thanks baqry) and I'm leaving Sunday to sort itself out. =D





No comments: