Tuesday 3 January 2012

BLANK VERSE??

Oh yeah, happy new year to you and you and you...

So far so good. I'm really looking forward to start  a brand new 2years in UPSI. But first we have to get through these exams....

We had Literature today, and just like Literature in school, there is not a moment where you can put your pen down, hardly any time to double check so make sure you get your facts right the first time round. ERGH. It has definitely been a while since my hands have written that fast. Anyway

Here's what made me chuckle...

There was a question that just stumped me. What is a blank verse?

What IS a blank verse?!?!?!

I skipped the question and did all the essays first and with two minutes left on the clock I figured instead of leaving it blank (as the answer...get it? BLANK verse) anyway i thought i would attempt...


so I wrote


A verse with no..

 words

Err a bit dumb...

punctuation marks

blank verse??

capital letters??

this is getting worse...
=(
all my brain kept picturing!!

Then I wrote rhyme scheme and hoped for the best...

fingers crossed

No comments: