Monday 12 December 2011

And we're headed for the end of the beginning.

It just dawned on me that after this miserable week of lousy assignments *because they're all in BM* it will be the end of our first Degree year! As in I can say that...

EYE AM IN MY SECOND YEAR.



In a way I'm glad that I've kept this blog. It shows how much I've changed since I was 18 pfft....
There have been no mushy posts...till now...much to my mother's relief I'm sure.

I don't know if that change can be called growing up... but I definitely feel like I have.

A while back, my father asked me what I was good at.

Have you been asked by your father , " actually, what are you good at?"

at first i was a bit hurt and annoyed

And I still think there is a MUCH better way of phrasing that question.

However, I realized that I rock at a lot of things! and then it didn't hurt so much anymore.

You see,  everyone has their own bit of awesomeness tucked away inside them and once you find it, let it show.

Which is why, my coming new year's resolutions are to stand up for everything I believe in and for what is right, not to be swayed by other people's thoughts, and to let my bit of awesomeness show!

TEE HEE

If this is the final post of the year then
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

No comments: