Friday 29 May 2009

BURNED!

Dear Jacinta, 
I don't purposely annoy you, i'm not that free. I know it's an exciting thought, but the world does not revolve around you. boo hoo ok?. But sometimes when the situation arises, i have to grab the opportunity to poke fun. "cocok" is not a good word for it. Pat would understand what i mean, Great Minds Think Alike you see.

Sometimes i wish you understand me better.  

Yours  truly, 
Lizamaria Raphael Parrikal

.......................................................................................
my opinion on why futsal was fun the other day was because we played with some new people that day, therefore it wasnt so LAME SAME....SAME LAME
sock mun, pooi theng and evon joined us that day, ++ yean and my bros..

but anyway, i realised for the whole of this 2weeks ive been bombed!

first it was alex

alex: my college got hot chicks

liza: my college also wat

alex: got meh??

liza: eh my class got a lot la (simply coz he was showing off)

alex: hah where got??....s**k m**n only wat!

OUCH
........................................................
then at college

bryan: eh that girl there damn hot

(pointing at old chinese grandma, with permed hair, in the computer room) XD

yean may: haah nolah i feel she look so....

liza: OLD right!!, old lady like that

bryan: eh look into the mirror la..

liza: *pause* trying to understand
liza : BASKET!!
..................................................................................

hopefully my skin is still thick!!....*checking checking checking*......yup! it is!!...

i have to change the format of my writing style...getting uber boring!!



 





No comments: