Pardon the language

A blog about happenings and at-the-moment thoughts...

Monday, 15 June 2009

KNOCK YOURSELF OUT

Posted by lizamaria at 06:38
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Some older Bits..

  • 4 things you didn't know about University
    I've thought about it for a long time and realise that apart from brains, looks and a religion you absolutely have to possess some BASI...
  • And the third decade begins
    Hi all, it's been a pleasant 20 years, and tomorrow will mark the day I begin my third decade on earth. Okay that all sounded a bit 80-...
  • 3 things worse than twilight
    Hello everyone, I hope you haven't been spending your holidays getting bitten by dogs or getting honked at by rude, blind, insensitive m...
  • I am Number Four..
    When I watch a movie 1. i usually  Spend RM 20 on tickets and food. With that money you could have dinner for a week, but who cares when th...
  • Practicum Teachers: 7 things that you need to get used to
    Congratulations, and welcome to teaching practicals. Going back to school can never be fun but let's face it, you're not prepared f...
  • End of chapter 1 (2009-2010)
    Okay, here's the thing. It's been one hell of a journey eh? The foundation is over at last, and the 19 of us will begin our journey ...
  • DEAD INSIDE
    I am dead inside. A hollow shell of nothing. Self belief has abandoned me, self confidence has departed. Inspiration, motivation and p...
  • The Tiada Taxi Tale
    My Journey back to Klang okay I simply wanted to alliterate the title, so ignore the weirdness.  Hey folks I'm back in Klang ( no...
  • Don't stop by. (you've been warned)
    Hello again. Laura and I Firstly I would like to say that today something embarrassing happened to me, but then Lizamaria(me) is sooo us...
  • Reporting Live!
    If you have been neglecting reading the papers and have sinfully come here instead =P, thank you but I might as well do my civic duty take i...

About Me

My photo
lizamaria
A habit takes 21 days to form. What habit are you starting today?
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.